Hawkes Bay Region
My name is Craig and I am an experienced HR professional, I possess an extensive knowledge of operational and strategic human resources practice acquired through a variety of roles in both public and private sector organisations. This includes experience in the Health, Education, Housing and utilities sectors.
My human resource management experience spans more than 15 years with a broad general focus across all facets of the discipline and a special interest in Employment Relations, Collective Bargaining, Remuneration and Change Management.
Key to success in each of my positions has been my ability to communicate effectively, provide sound HR advice, guidance and support, act with integrity and develop and foster strong working relationships at all levels within an organisation, including executive and senior management, management, staff and representative groups, and unions.
I take real pleasure helping managers through tricky situations and seeing them succeed.
The range of 'people' services include:
- Collective bargaining / union issues
- Disciplinary processes
- Employment agreements and policies
- HR contracted services (short-term or ongoing)
- Investigations (e.g. bullying, harassment, misconduct)
- Management coaching & development
- Medical incapacity
- 'People' strategic plan development and reviews
- Performance management and reviews
- Personal grievances
- Recruitment advice
- Restructuring / change management
- Tailored training and workshops
To find out more, you can call me on 027 292 9330 or email me at email@example.com