Connect Direct: App Creation Workshop
Date: Thursday 28 Sep 2017 Time: 9am to 10:30am
Venue: Level 7 JacksonStone House, 3-11 Hunter Street
Want a 24/7 connection to your customers? A smartphone app is your all access pass.
Regardless of the fact your company will literally be in the pocket of your customer, an app can be used to increase efficiency and productivity of your business. These smartphone based gems can save time, cut paperwork and offer a tailored network catering to your business needs. When noting all benefits, why would you not have an app?
Building one can seem like a complicated process that is reserved only for coders, but it doesn't have to be. LittleMonkey, an IT development and design company, are here to help you. Skilled in building apps, websites and games, LittleMonkey want to simplify the app building process for you, from start to finish. They can show you how to bring your app idea to life that will take your business to a new platform.
Little Monkey will cover 8 straight-forward steps to take you from concept to market:
- Market Validation - Has someone already made your app or is there a need in the market?
- Monetisation- Get a return on your investment, monetary or otherwise.
- Technical Feasibility - Understand what is needed technically for a realistic sense of the time and cost involved.
- Minimum Viable Product ( MVP) - Releasing core app features and growing it as needed to create an app flexible to your needs.
- Agile Development Process - Developers and product owners working closely to ensure that the product gets turned out in a time and cost effective manner.
- Distribution on the App Stores - The integral roles of both the Apple and Google Play stores.
- On-Going Maintenance - Ensure that the app is up-to-date and functional once it is released.
- Marketing - Choosing the right marketing platform to ensure success.
If you're interested in saving time, saving money and gaining a technical advantage over competitors, then this workshop is for you. Register now. Bring your app to life.
Prices (per person):
Non Members: $30
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.