4. Online Course: Certificate in Small Business Accounting
Seeking a job in accounting? Looking to take your career to the next level? Running your own business?
This online accounting course is suitable for a small business, not-for-profit or club, or anyone wanting to understand financial statements.
This online course is designed for:
- Job seekers who desire an accounts position
- Individuals currently in an accounts role, who would like to gain a qualification
- Small business owners who require accountancy skills and knowledge
Presented in plain language, the online Certificate in Small Business Accounting will give you a sound knowledge of the theory and practice of bookkeeping and business accounting.
Our online training course will enable you to analyse and interpret a balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement. You will also gain an understanding of financial reporting, profitability analysis, and grasp the principles of budgeting and forecasting.
This course consists of 10 modules and 10 assignments:
- The Accounting Equation (A – L + R – E = OE)
- General Journal (Accounts payable & receivable)
- Accruals & Prepayments
- Understanding the Trial Balance
- Financial Statements (Profit & loss & balance sheet)
- Tax for Small Businesses (GST & income tax)
- Payroll & Pay As You Earn (PAYE)
- Budgeting & Forecasting
- Cash Flow Management
- Ratio Analysis
On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
"This course was a great opportunity to prove to myself that I could study again. I enjoyed the challenge."
Amanda Smith 2012
Learn at your own pace, but ideally complete one module per week.
Prices indicated are per person.
To enrol in this course using a payment plan of only $50 or $25 per week, click here
Members: $995 + GST
Non Members: $995 + GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.
Download our Enrolment Information guide.