6. Online Course: Certificate in MYOB Accounting
Learn how to use MYOB
Become MYOB Certified with our self-paced online course!
Gain intermediate knowledge of MYOB Accounting software and learn how to manage business accounts. Work through the course in your own time, following our step-by-step instructions and completing the practical exercises.
This online course is designed for:
- Small businesses and sole traders
- Anyone wanting to update their MYOB knowledge and skills
- Anyone wanting to improve their career prospects in the accounting industry
- Developed in conjunction with MYOB and NZ qualified accountants
- Receive a FREE three month subscription to MYOB Accounting
- Our course tutors have been trained in MYOB and are experts in the field
Our course tutors have been trained in MYOB and are experts in the field. Learners will submit practical assessments which will be marked with valuable personalised feedback. Your tutors are available by phone or email to assist and support you throughout the entire course.
On successful completion of this course you will receive a Certificate in MYOB Accounting.
This course covers:
- How to get up and running properly with MYOB and set up initial customer records
- How to process sales and payments and prepare bank reconciliations
- Using MYOB Payroll
- How to access resources and additional support
On successful completion of this business training course, you will be awarded a certificate of achievement.
"I am very pleased with how flexible this course was. I am able to finish all the lessons at my own pace. Very impressive training materials and the tutor is always quick to respond. Keep up the good work. I very much recommend The Career Academy courses to everyone!" Inna Benitez, 2014.
Learn at your own pace, but expect to take 8 – 10 hours.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $295 + GST
Members (Early Bird): (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $295 + GST
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.
Download our Enrolment Information guide.