06. Stage 2 for Health and Safety Representatives
|Relevant to:||Course length:||NZQA Unit Standard:||Eligible for assistance?|
|2 day||17593||NZTE Capability|
Development voucher may apply
Take your skill base as a health and safety representative to the next level. Stage 2 training focusses on specific risk and hazard identification and controls, approved Codes of Practice, using accident data to identify trends and develop preventative actions across all the core elements of your workplace H&S system.
- How improvements in health and safety link to productivity
- Interpreting injury claims information
- Measuring what matters
- Calculating the costs of workplace injury
- Sources of injury information in the workplace
- The role of the health and safety representative in promoting improvements in health and safety
- The role of the health and safety representative in supporting an injured worker or manager and return to work plans
Your Learning Outcomes
- Develop systems to measure health and safety processes
- Identify and report on links to productivity due to improved health and safety practices
- Collate and report on various sources of injury information within the workplace
- Determine injury causal factors from incident reports and notifiable events and provide detailed feedback to Health and Safety Committee meetings for further action
- Promote improvements within your workplace to reduce injury costs
Two day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
Course schedule TBA.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $576 + GST
Members (Early Bird): $525 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $684 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.