6. Managing Difficult and Disruptive People
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
NZTE Capability |
Turn this challenge around from being your biggest headache to your greatest learning and strength.
Difficult and disruptive people can consume most of your time and the disruption they cause to the team/unit/business can be significant in terms of productivity, customer service and employee engagement.
This course will equip you with the skills, processes and confidence to handle these people, therefore reducing your stress and possible cost to the organisation.
So that you can cut the impact of difficult behaviour on business culture and productivity, this workshop illustrates a number of different techniques to help you stay in control:
- Understanding of the damage and cost to your organisation
- Knowing how to manage yourself
- Knowing how to de-escalate a charged situation
- Tools to have a constructive conversation with a difficult/disruptive person
Your Learning Outcomes
- Defining a difficult and disruptive person
- Understanding the cost to the organisation
- What causes a difficult/disruptive person?
- Why do we allow difficult/disruptive people?
- Managing yourself first
- Confronting a difficult and disruptive person.
- Learning a coaching model store
- Strategies for the organisation
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
|14 May 2019||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|15 May 2019||9am – 4pm||Gisborne||Activate Tairawhiti|
|14 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.