6. Managing Difficult and Disruptive People
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
NZTE Capability |
Difficult and disruptive people can consume a lot of time and mental energy. The disruption they cause to the team and business can be significant in terms of productivity, customer service and team wellbeing.
This course will equip you with the skills, processes and confidence to handle difficult employees, reducing stress and cost to your organisation.
- Co-ordinating interrelated processes of projects
- Ensuring projects satisfy the needs for which they are undertaken
- Ensuring the most effective use of people involved in your project
- Enabling effective communication between team members and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project milestones are completed on time and within budget
- Ensuring project risks are identified and managed
- Tracking project finances effectively
- Recommending alternatives and problem solving approaches
Your Learning Outcomes
- Afterwards, you’ll be able to…
- Understanding of the damage and cost to your organisation
- Knowing how to manage yourself
- Knowing how to de-escalate a charged situation
- Tools to have a constructive conversation
with a difficult/disruptive person
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
|27 Feb 2020||9am – 4pm||Napier||Hawke's Bay Business Hub|
|18 Mar 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|24 Mar 2020||9am – 4pm||Nelson||Trailways Hotel|
|1 Apr 2020||9am – 4pm||Gisborne||Emerald Hotel|
|28 Apr 2020||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|30 Apr 2020||9am – 4pm||New Plymouth||Auto Lodge Motor Inn|
|21 May 2020||9am – 4pm||Napier||Hawke's Bay Business Hub|
|16 Jun 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.