7. Running Effective Meetings
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
Those required to Chair and organise meetings
Development voucher may apply
Meetings are an important part of business.
Conducting a great meeting usually doesn’t happen by chance – there are specific things that an effective meeting should include to get the maximum productive output from its attendees. Successful meetings will lead to efficient time utilisation and improved commitment from meeting participants.
- Creating effective meetings
- Planning for meetings
- The process for Chairing both formal and informal meetings
- Tips and insights into maintaining control and completing productive meetings
Your Learning Outcomes
- Plan both formal and informal meetings
- Provide information on the process required to Chair productive meetings
- Give a wide range of skills and tips on getting the most out of meetings
- Hold meetings people are prepared to attend
Half day course: 1pm to 4.30pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning or afternoon tea.
|21 Jun 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|27 Jun 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Gisborne||Activate Tairawhiti|
|1 Aug 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Napier||Business Hub|
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme. Please enter your voucher details when making your booking. We will verify your voucher with the Issuing Regional Partner before confirming your place on the course.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $299+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $250 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $445 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.