4. Team Leader Tool Box: Facilitating Your Team
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
or existing team leader |
New or existing manager
Development voucher applies
Effective communication is the primary tool you need to be a successful leader. This course focuses on those areas where it is most critical.
- Facilitating team meetings
- Developing your team
- Dealing with conflict
- What is my leadership style?
- Checklist for building the team
- Developing individuals
- Achieving the task
- Leading effective meetings
- Steps for resolving conflict
- Knowing and disconnecting your 'hot-buttons'
- Solving problems and making decisions
Your Learning Outcomes
- Afterwards, you'll be able to…
- Identify the gaps in your leadership style
- Lead and control effective meetings
- Resolve conflicts in your team
- Use tools to solve problems and find solutions
Full day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea.
|29 May 2019||9am – 4pm||Whanganui||Anndion Lodge|
|6 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|11 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||New Plymouth||Plymouth International|
|18 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Napier||Business Hub|
|25 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Gisborne||Activate Tairawhiti|
|30 Jul 2019||9am – 4pm||Napier||Business Hub|
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499 + GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.