5. Finance for Non-Financial Managers
|Relevant to:||Course length:|
|Anyone who plans, manages or reports on financial data||2 Days|
Is financial literacy becoming an important part of your role?
If you are responsible for budgets and monthly reports, or if you are at a point where you are involved in higher level meetings, you may be finding you are exposed to a whole new language that can sound daunting to the uninitiated.
Take the mystery out of finance and discover a whole new set of tools to help you perform.
Your Learning Outcomes
- The Financial Management Cycle
- The Fundamentals of Planning
- The need for Budgeting
- Types of Expenses
- Accrual Accounting (Cutoff)
- Fundamentals of Cost Accounting
- How to understand and develop a Profit and Loss Statement
- Capital Expenditure and Depreciation
- How to understand and develop a Balance Sheet
- The importance of Cash Management
- How to monitor effectively and report accurately
- The analysis and interpretation of Financial Accounts
- Cost versus Benefit Analysi
This course is practical and hands-on. You will be shown the processes, tools, and techniques above, and will then have the opportunity to apply your learnings through individual and small group exercises. Have confidence that your decisions are backed by a sound understanding of the financial data. Register today.
Two day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea.
|12-13 Sep 2019||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $745 + GST
Members (Early Bird): $830 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $920 + GST
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.