6. Professional Selling Skills
|Relevant to:||Course length:|
|Anyone who is in a sales position||1 Day|
This one-day sales training program will help sales staff uncover their customer’s needs. It will also explore ways to overcome objections, while keeping a professional sales/customer relationship. This course will guide participants towards uncovering the right skillset and mindset, a professional salesperson should possess. The program teaches an effective and professional sales approach.
This course covers Professional Selling, the skillset and mindset required to be successful, and understanding what qualities the perfect salesperson needs.
- Using the power of questions
- Controlling a conversation
- The importance of listening
- Features, Advantages and Benefits of products or services
- Identifying a customer’s decision-making criteria
- Types of objections
- An objection handling model
- Handling the most common objection
- Closing techniques
- The right mindset to sell
- Coping with “Nos”
- Visualise your sale
- Know what you are selling inside and out
- Understanding different behavioural styles and personality types
- Find your own personality type
- Selling to different personality styles
- After sales and follow-up
Your Learning Outcomes
- Understand what is needed to have both the right skillset and mindset to sell
- Connect better with customers
- Overcome objections
- Close sales confidently
- Better understanding of customer needs
- Maintaining a great customer/sales relationship
- Understand four dominant behavioural styles and personality types of buyers
- How to sell to those different buyer types
One day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, Morning tea, Lunch and Afternoon tea.
|27 Feb 2020||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|21 Apr 2020||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|19 Jun 2020||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499 + GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.