2. Time Management: Personal Effectiveness
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
Those dealing with multiple interruptions|
Anyone that feels time poor
Development voucher applies
When you manage your time well, you feel on top of your tasks and your job feels less stressful. But sometimes it is difficult to stay focused.
This one-day workshop will help you identify the common behaviours that prevent you from managing your time effectively. It will teach you the right tools to increase your productivity without working longer hours. You will also learn the difference between productive and non-productive time, and how to use the time that you do have more wisely.
Please note: You will need to keep a time log for a week before the workshop so that we can use this during the session. It will help you understand where your time goes and how you lose focus.
This course helps you choose tools to manage your working day more effectively. You'll cover a range of topics designed to keep you focused:
- Select time management systems best suited to your work style
- Learn how to effectively plan your day, week and month
- How to deal with emails, paperwork and workflow
- Ways to deal with time wasters and interruptions
- Understand how to conduct a time log and how to use this information
- Tips on how to set and manage priorities
- Understand procrastination and ways to stop it eating up your day
Your Learning Outcomes
Afterwards, you'll be able to…
- Create a 'to do' list based around priorities and delegate tasks
- Say 'no' and handle interruptions more professionally
- Manage your top time wasters and deal with procrastination
- Plan your meetings and their outcomes
- Deal with email and telephone communications efficiently
Full day course, 9am – 4pm
Includes workbook, arrival tea or coffee, morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea.
|7 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|25 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|26 Jun 2019||9am – 4pm||Gisborne||Activate Tairawhiti|
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
Small and medium size businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Business Central is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the training or workshop.
To check if you are eligible for this scheme please follow the link below.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499 + GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.