2018 Annual General Meetings
Date: Thursday 25 Oct 2018 Time: 4pm to 5pm
Venue: Business Central, Level 7, JacksonStone House, 3-11 Hunter St, Wellington
The 2018 Annual General Meetings (AGM) of Business Central Incorporated and its entities:
- Business Central Incorporated which includes the following membership brands: Business Central, Wellington Chamber of Commerce and ExportNZ (Hawke’s Bay, Central and Wellington);
- Employers and Manufacturers Association Central (EMAC); and
- Wellington Regional Chamber of Commerce (WRCC);
will be held in conjunction with each other, at 4pm on Thursday 25 October 2018, at Business Central, Level 7, JacksonStone House, 3-11 Hunter St, Wellington.
- Welcome, apologies, obituaries
- Confirmation of minutes from previous society meeting
- Matters arising
- Annual report for the financial year ended 30 June 2018
- Annual accounts for the financial year ended 30 June 2018
- Appointment of New Board Members
- Appointment of Auditors – 2019
- General Business
- Farewell of Retiring Board Members
FURTHER INFORMATION ON THE ANNUAL GENERAL MEETINGS
The AGMs will be conducted in conjunction, with one another, in a single session.
Papers and minutes are available above and hard copies will be available for viewing at the meeting.
All employees of member organisations are welcome to attend the AGMs, however, financial member organisations will be allocated only one vote to their organisation’s approved representative.
We are asking for the assistance of members to ensure we get things right. Sadly, one of our duties at each year's AGM is to acknowledge any members or former office-holders who have passed away in the preceding 12 months. We are usually aware of these instances, but not all of them and that’s where you can help. If you are aware of any member or former office-holder who has passed away please contact email@example.com by 9am Thursday 18 October 2018.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.