Social Media Masterclass
Date: Wednesday 31 Oct 2018 Time: 12:30pm to 5pm
Venue: Wellington Chamber of Commerce Level 7, 3-11 Hunter St
Get your Social Media up to scratch with one of the most experienced social media minds in the country.
Having previously worked for a range of social media big names including Facebook, Myspace, and Bebo, presenter, Claire O'Connell has an abundance of insider tips and success stories from real life clients to share.
In 2 afternoon sessions, Claire will cover the key social media platforms and help you understand which are the best fit for your business. With content tailored to course participants, you'll then learn all the necessary skills to get your channels rolling, including storytelling and content strategies as well as advanced advertising and measurement tactics.
The course will cover:
- The social media landscape
- Planning for social media & real business objectives.
- Strengths & weaknesses of the key platforms, and which businesses should be using them.
- Best in class examples on each platform.
- Content best practices - what makes people engage with & love your business.
- Creating content themes
- Bringing your content to life
- Finding your audience - advanced targeting.
- Advanced advertising strategies
- Insights and measurement
You’ll even get a dropbox of follow up materials to help you create and implement an effective strategy.
Register now to streamline your social media approach.
*Please note: This course runs from 12.30pm - 5pm on 31 October & 1 November
**Attendees are required to bring a laptop on Day 2
Prices (per person):
Non Members: $499+GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.