Quarterly Business Accelerator Workshop
Date: Wednesday 27 Sep 2017 Time: 8:30am to 1pm
Venue: Business Central, Level 7 JacksonStone House, 3-11 Hunter Street
Teams, Leadership, Goals, Self-Discipline … Consolidate & accelerate your results with Damien & Gaylene
Special Guest Speaker …. Damien Ekenasio draws parallels between business and sport referencing his 16-year National Basketball League career. Recently awarded "Personality of the Year" at the Wellington Sportsperson of the Year Awards, this "gentle warrior" currently works with the Women's Refuge while developing a mentoring programme around athlete preparedness.
During Damien's presentation you'll learn …
- The power of goal-setting in sports and business to create momentum and maintain resilience;
- Techniques to develop the discipline and flexibility needed to perform at your peak while transferring your competitive energy into the workplace;
- The importance of understanding your own strengths as a leader, the power of team and what we can do to stay energised and motivated and encourage buy-in, whether in sports, life or the business world;
Take the opportunity to spend a half day in a room full of other business owners and CEO's, share and learn some best practices and then focus on creating a plan for your next quarter.
Is it Time for a Mid-Year Re-Set?
There are only 5 short months left to reach the goals you set for yourself this year!
Quarterly Accelerator Workshop … Gaylene Hughes takes you through an effective and practical world-class planning process, that provides focus and accountability, resulting in a 1-page Plan for your next quarter of accelerated consolidation, growth & success …
Why you need to be there
- Take time away from the coal-face to re-focus and re-prioritise as you work ON your business;
- Learn a process you can use with your team to increase their productivity & accountability while taking ownership;
- Learn some new skills while networking and doing business with other motivated business owners and CEO's. Business IS done in this room!
Remember to bring lots of business cards and marketing collateral.
Morning Tea, a pre-workbook and Course material is provided
Prices (per person):
Members: $180 + GST
Non Members: $215 + GST
Other Price: Members' Early Bird: $150 + GST (ends 27 Aug)
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.