Date: Friday 30 Jun 2017 Time: 8:30am to 4pm
Venue: Willeston Conference Centre, Level 11, 15 Willeston Street
Attracting the best talent is a challenging process - no matter the size of your business.
The task requires careful attention at every point; from wording the advertisement to attract high-quality applicants; making sure you don't waste their (or your) time during interviews; to giving applicants the best possible chance to show you what they're made of.
The whole process takes considerable time - and there are no guarantees of a successful outcome...
Then once you've found an applicant, there's the dance of negotiation, offer and counter-offer, and finally, checking suitable referees.
Join a panel of recruitment specialists to explore the pitfalls and payoffs of the recruitment process including:
- Working with Recruitment Agencies (Mike Westbury – Director of 180 recruitment)
- The Pre-recruitment process (Martin MacLean – Senior Trainer, Business Central)
- Using online advertising (Tristan McCormick – Trade Me jobs)
- Interviewing techniques (Deborah Stewart – Senior Trainer, Business Central)
- Aptitude/Assessment tests (Grant Amos – Consultant Psychologist, Selector)
- Keeping it Legal (Ken McLean – HR Advisor, Business Central)
- Sourcing Applicants (Jeremy Wheeler, Workbridge & James Sauaga, Skilled Newcomers Programme)
Make sure you're finding and investing in the right people to build your business!
Register for this workshop and go in the draw to win two return tickets to the Gold Coast, thanks to Jetstar!
Prices (per person):
Non Members: $599+GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.