Championing Change - Wellington
Date: Thursday 15 Aug 2019 Time: 8:30am to 4:45pm
Venue: CQ Hotel, 223 Cuba St, Te Aro
Plus or minus 10% to your bottom line.
That’s worth paying attention to.
Few businesses know, but that’s exactly how powerful a role culture can play. How would your staff describe yours? There could be as much as 20% of your productivity on the table, depending on your answer.
Culture is made of many parts, but the good news is, it starts with you. Championing Change will show you how to lead a culture shift from the top.
- Adapt and thrive through workplace change
- Challenge your own mindset and practices as leader
- Establish the line for acceptable behaviour and address bullying
- Help your team remain mentally healthy and strong
- Identify and support staff who are struggling mentally
- Support staff experiencing domestic violence
- Manage staff who perpetrate domestic violence
- Increase sustainability by understanding of the impact of your product or service throughout its life cycle
- Build a clear strategy and cohesion across marketing, company culture and technology
- Lead into the future by exploring the realities of leadership
You’ll learn the role you play as conductor of the cultural orchestra, how to manage your internal relationships and behaviour, the impact technology and the environment are having now and in the future, with a final wrap up to tie it all together.
The Road to Success
- Leading change from the top down
Lauren Foster | Deloitte
Dan Howell | Deloitte
- Panel of success stories
featuring fellow member businesses who have successfully implemented change
People + Relationships
- Fostering a positive work environment
Martin McLean | Learning & Development Manager | Business Central
Martin Laurs | Professional Trainer | Business Central
- Supporting staff regarding mental health issues
Lindsey Rayner | Business Partner | POD
- Supporting staff to speak out about domestic abuse
Holly Carrington | DVFREE & Policy Adviser | Shine
Environment + Technology
- The Sustainable Mindset
Adele Rose | Chief Executive | 3R
- Change Management and the role of technology
Ari Sargent | Founder | Powershop & Flux Federation
Pulling it all together
- Leading into the Future
Dr. Suze Wilson | Leadership Scholar | Massey University
Dr. Vasudha Rao | Lecturer | Massey University
Not only will you hear inspiring speakers and culture leaders, but you’ll leave with a folder full of additional resources in hand, ready to help you start building your dream culture straight away.
Taking the time to lay the groundwork for a healthy working culture is an investment in your company’s future. Sew the seed of wellness and watch your productivity grow.
Register now at the early bird rate and save 20%
Early bird ends this Friday, 19 July
Prices (per person):
Members: $595 + GST | Early Bird $499 + GST
Non Members: $745 + GST | Early Bird $599 + GST
Non-Member Price: $745 + GST | Early Bird $599 + GST
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.