3. Developing A Bully-Free Culture
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
HR Team members
Development voucher applies
Bullying is a significant workplace hazard that affects employee health and business productivity. Preventing bullying is much easier than dealing with it once it occurs.
This course helps you to identify bullies and put in place practical steps to make your work place safer for everyone. It gives you the tools to create a bully-free workplace specifically, having clear policy and processes, and thorough guidelines for a full prevention kit.
- What is bullying?
- Why do people bully?
- Differences between bullying and other types of behaviour
- Types of bullying
- Workplace culture
- How do you know if bullying exists in your workplace?
- Identifying a bully or bullying behaviour
- What to do about workplace bullying
- Appendices – Facts about bullying…
Your Learning Outcomes
- Understanding the difference between bullying and other types of behaviour
- Understanding the difference between bullying and managing
- Ability to identify bullying in the workplace
- Guidelines for addressing bullying – from policy to process
- Relevant legislation and understanding of its application to bullying
|28 Jun 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|31 Jul 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Napier||The Business Hub|
|13 Aug 2019||1pm – 4:30pm||New Plymouth||Auto Lodge Motor Inn|
|10 Sep 2019||1pm – 4:30pm||Palmerston North||Caccia Birch House|
|11 Sep 2019||9am – 12:30pm||Wellington||Business Central|
|8 Oct 2019||1pm – 4:30pm||Nelson||Trailways Hotel|
|14 Oct 2019||1pm – 4:30pm||Napier||The Business Hub|
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
Small and medium size businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Business Central is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the training or workshop.
To check if you are eligible for this scheme please follow the link below.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $299+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $250 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $445 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.