3. Developing A Bully-Free Culture
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
HR Team members
Development voucher applies
Bullying is a significant workplace hazard that compromises employee health and wellbeing and reduces business productivity. By fostering positive cultural norms, you can deal with any bullying issues you may currently have, and eventually prevent bullying before it occurs.
This course will teach you to identify bullying behaviour and the practical steps needed to tackle the issue. It gives you a full prevention kit to create a bully-free workplace through clear policies, processes, and guidelines.
- What is bullying?
- Why do people bully?
- Differences between bullying and other types of behaviour
- Types of bullying
- Workplace culture
- How do you know if bullying exists in your workplace?
- Why prevent workplace bullying?
- Who is responsible for ensuring the workplace is free from bullying?
- Identifying a bully or bullying behaviour
- What to do about workplace bullying
- Additional facts about bullying
Your Learning Outcomes
- Understanding the difference between bullying and other types of behaviour
- Understanding the difference between bullying and managing
- Ability to identify bullying in the workplace
- Guidelines for addressing bullying – from policy to process
- Relevant legislation and understanding of its application to bullying
Course schedule TBA.
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
This Course has qualified for the NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme.
Small and medium size businesses may qualify for vouchers to help pay for services such as training workshops, courses and coaching that build the management capabilities of their owners, operators and key managers.
Business Central is an accredited provider of the NZTE Capability Development Voucher scheme and approved businesses will receive a voucher for up to 50% of the total workshop cost. The voucher amount is dependent on the price of the training or workshop.
To check if you are eligible for this scheme please follow the link below.
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $299+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $250 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $445 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.