6. Managing Difficult and Disruptive People
|Relevant to:||Course length:||Eligible for assistance?|
NZTE Capability |
Difficult and disruptive people can consume a lot of time and mental energy. The disruption they cause to the team and business can be significant in terms of productivity, customer service and team wellbeing.
This course will equip you with the skills, processes and confidence to handle difficult employees, reducing stress and cost to your organisation.
WHY PROJECT MANAGE?
- Why projects go off course
- Typical project phases
- Project manager—definition and skills
- Role clarification
- Developing your approach
- Work breakdown structure
- Control schedule
- Team formation and role clarity
- Budget planning
- Project plan and checklist
- Weekly project meeting/status
- Control and risk
Your Learning Outcomes
- Co-ordinating interrelated processes of projects
- Ensuring projects satisfy the needs for which they are undertaken
- Ensuring the most effective use of people involved in your project
- Enabling effective communication between team members and key stakeholders
- Ensuring project milestones are completed on time and within budget
- Ensuring project risks are identified and managed
- Tracking project finances effectively
- Recommending alternatives and problem solving approaches
NZTE Capability Development Voucher Scheme
|10 Oct 2019||9am – 4pm||Nelson||Trailways Hotel|
|16 Oct 2019||9am – 4pm||Napier||Hawke's Bay Business Hub|
|1 Nov 2019||9am – 4pm||Wellington||Business Central|
Prices indicated are per person.
Members: $499+ GST
Members (Early Bird): $425 + GST (Early Bird rate applies to bookings made one month prior to the course date)
Non Members: $650 + GST
VIEW OUTLINE REGISTER NOW
The RegisterNow button will take you to the below email address to register your booking.
Cancellation Policy: Cancellations must be received 5 clear working days prior to the event. Cancellations after this time and ‘no-shows’ on the day will be charged the full invoice amount. Substitutions are permitted if you can no longer attend.